Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BUGS BUNNY


A Little Golden Book © 1949 Pictures by Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc. Adapted by Tom McKimson and Al Dempster This 6 ½ x 8” Edition feature Bugs Bunny and his nemesis Elmer Fudd along with Porky and Petunia Pig. Bugs Bunny is after Elmer’s carrots. Cover wear and ink lines on back cover where child has circled some images. Interior is clean with two minor spots on margins.

My closets are full and my shelves are sagging. The Cabinet of Curiosities contains the rare books, comics, toys and pop culture ephemera of a lifetime collector. All items are for sale please contact me for prices. Shipping is via the U.S.P.S. unless otherwise arranged. I accept PayPal and certified money orders. Contact me with questions and orders at: surt58@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment